New York, NY, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
IS Security Admin
About this job:
RGZ has a multi-year role opening up on the Global ISA (Information Security Administration) program at one of their financial clients in NYC (Wall Street). It is imperative that they be a WHIZ at MS Excel.... pivot tables, macros, complex spreadsheet consolidation, and be able to report on the results to management via excel and PowerPoint.
Timeframe is as soon as we can get the right person in there.
Key requirements include:
- Ability to understand large data sets – including the ability to understand the downstream impacts of data changes
- Ability to summarize large data sets via concise word-based qualitative analysis (e.g., translating the results into ‘English’ that can be understood by management).
- Ability to leverage tools (e.g., Excel, Archer) to manipulate /summarize data in support of change / reporting requirements
- Ability to translate management reporting requirements into a workable set of reports
- Ability to generate ad-hoc reports / data views in Excel and PowerPoint with minimal supervision / support
- Ability to respond quickly / effectively to emergency requests
- Ability to understand and manage technology changes – including documentation of requirements
- Experience designing and executing project management reporting dashboards
- Experience producing business / functional requirements documents (BRD’s / FRD’s)
- Experience interfacing with technology groups to support system development work
- Knowledge of identity and access management terms, concepts and solutions
Other mandatory requirements include:
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint). MS Excel knowledge should include advanced features such as Pivot Tables, VLookups, Macros, etc.
- Experience working in PMO roles, or assisting Project Managers
- Financial Services experience (preferred but not required.